About the role
Are you passionate about enabling transformational change in large enterprise organizations? Do you have a proven track record in selling complex SaaS solutions and projects in the AI and ML space? Do you excel when having to juggle multiple activities at the same time in a dynamic environment? Do you have experience from engaging and working with large enterprises and startups? Are you a strong presenter and communicator? Do you appreciate the value of working in a diverse environment?
If the above align with your background, expertise and truly gets you out of the bed in the morning – then you should seriously consider joining our team!
At Combient Mix you will be part of a passionate team with the mission to support our customers in their transformational journey by providing them the capability to generate more business value from data. As our network of customers continues to grow, we need to expand both capability and resources in our sales team to further accelerate our growth both within our customer base, but also with new exciting customer relationships.
Together with the rest of the team you will play a key role in bringing our solutions and services to our existing and new customers. These solutions and services are all focused on creating business value from data. You will be actively helping your customers to enable more data experts, making high quality data accessible, and bringing AI and ML services to life. All with the goal to transform our customers to become data and insight driven.
We´re looking for exceptional talent and expect you to be a curious individual with the ability to combine strategic thinking with solid execution. You thrive by the opportunities that lie within digitalization and understand how we through our core missions (Enable our customers, bring Data to life, and provide best in class Data Competency) can contribute to and help accelerate the digital transformation journey that our customers are on.
As a Sales Executive at Combient Mix you will:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying new prospects, building relationships and finding business challenges that fits our offerings
- Plan, execute and deliver on your sales strategy
- Negotiating contracts
- Maintain and report on sales forecasts
- Maintaining a high level of activity meeting customers and prospects
and lots more…
We’re looking for an individual who can bring new experiences and added value to our team. Examples of the key attributes and competencies that we believe would make a good fit into our organization and culture are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SaaS and service sales
- Proven track record from working within a dynamic and positively challenging environment, engaging both large enterprise organizations as well as startups
- Ability to translate identified business needs and objectives into relevant value propositions built on our offerings
- Solid track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- An exceptional drive and passion for creating value and achieving results
- Experience from working in cross-functional teams
Personal qualities that we value:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business understanding with ability to apply analytical and strategic thinking
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- A creative mind and an agile way of working
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A structured approach, with the ability to set priorities right
- Highly motivated with passion and ability to create long-term relationships
- Believe in our values; curiosity, collaboration, openness and having fun